jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog

Me holding a snake


Hi everyone...!!! this is my blog, here you can find some information about my english classes so i hope you enjoy it...


my family and i in my orange belt exam
 Well my name’s Carlos Bacaz but everybody call me "largo" (because in my karate dojo when i start the training i use to do the positions very long). I’m from Cd Bolivar, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Viento Norte. I’m 18 years old and I'm studying social comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are English and deportive formation. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.

as you can see i love practice karate, listening to music, play guitar,surfing the web, talking on the chat with my friends, pizza, chocolat, cakes, watch tv, been with my family, talking on the phone with my girlfriend. I also enjoy going out to my friends house.


 I hate listening to vallenatos, getting up early on the weekend, injustice, when i have to wash the dishes.

My guitar and my girlfriend
My dream is become in a great social communicator and have my own radio program, I also want to learn to speak japanese, and Italian.

Me in a radio program
About English, I like to learn new languages. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English, i also speak with my father and my aunt and uncle. I also chat on the internet and have friends in countries like dubai, canada and U.S.A. I use social networks like facebooktwitter and google plus to connect to people around the world and make new friends. it's hard to practice when you don't have no body with do it. I hope I can make a lot of friends and learn a lot more.



Well, This is all what you must know about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a nice comment!

 Walk to the future!
 Largo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario